We care about you and our staff. And our Clean Team is at the ready to provide next-level care and comfort. We have implemented the following health protocols and practices to ensure that your stay is safe, relaxing, and comfortable:
- In-room service has been temporarily suspended to prevent cross-contamination between rooms–linens and replenishments can be requested by calling Front Desk
- Rooms are sprayed with a hospital-grade hydrostatic cold fogger using a human-safe, COVID-19 killing agent once rooms are vacated and before new Guest arrival–light switches, doorknobs, lamps, tables, bedside tables, televisions, remotes, AC units, refrigerators, countertops, tubs, sinks, toilets, and all other fixtures are sprayed with a hospital-grade disinfectant
- A Touchless Check-in process has been developed to limit Front Desk traffic–arrival envelopes containing keys, Hotel information, and other relevant literature can be found on clips affixed to the Front Office door
- All exterior handrails, breezeways, and other trafficked areas are cleaned daily
- All rooms are professionally cleaned, inspected, and certified complete by our in-house Clean Team using FRESH START** program protocols developed under the advisement of hotel industry super-standards
- Hotel staff wear masks and we ask that Guests wear masks while strolling the campus–Guests are required to wear masks upon entering Front Office
- After Guest checkout at 11am and before Guest arrival at 3pm, all rooms are ventilated using an industrial air filtration system
**FRESH START GUARANTEE
Our housekeeping room protocol begins with our Clean Team placing ozone generators in the emptied room and removing all turnover items from the room such as trash, bedding and towels. Next, our Clean Team performs an intense cleaning of the room including counters, flooring and bathroom; wiping down all surfaces, light switches, plumbing controls, furniture, handles, door knobs, counter and bathroom surfaces and all the remote controls with hospital-grade cleaners.
Before placing a “readiness seal” on your door, our Clean Team mists the room with a non-toxic, hospital grade, hydrostatic virus-killing fogger. All these extra steps and more are taken to ensure you a safe, stress-free getaway where you can relax and enjoy a peaceful visit to the BEAU ZONE.